Welcome to Artful Journey

By the way ... the beautiful lady in my blog heading is my grandmother - I think she makes a perfect fairy!


email: artful.journey@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

#82 - Dance (Digital Whisper)

This piece was fun to do, and I just wanted to keep it light and whimsical.  A few different "skies" were used and some blending done.  I think I'd like to go to the Twilight Club ... Thanks for looking!

#82 - Dance

With Thanks to:
Dancers:  Dr. Macro
Curtain:  LunaNYXstock @ deviantart
Sky:  JoannaStar and Night-Fate Stock @ deviantart
Sign:  Tumble Fish Studio
Disco Ball:  Internet
Texture:  skeletalmess @ flickr

2 comments:

  1. You have captured the excitement and whimsy of Dance with this lovely chorus line of dancers! Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image you found for "dance". I love their pinkiness!! Beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete