Welcome to Artful Journey

By the way ... the beautiful lady in my blog heading is my grandmother - I think she makes a perfect fairy!


email: artful.journey@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

#17 - Upside Down

You ever have one of those days where nothing seems to come together?  Timing is off, everything I touch seems to fall on the floor, and please don't get behind the wheel of a car.  I created this piece on that day.  Enough said.  All elements are from Finecrafted Designs and deviantscrap.com, except for the house which is from the internet.  Thanks for looking!

#17 - Upside Down

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I've had those days! This is a great illustration of how it feels. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have topsy-turby days & you presented one such day, most beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Simple and stunning design. I can relate to feeling "upside down" at times! :)

    ReplyDelete