Welcome to Artful Journey

By the way ... the beautiful lady in my blog heading is my grandmother - I think she makes a perfect fairy!


email: artful.journey@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

#8 - Innocence (Digital Whisper)

What could be more innocent than a child with a kitten?  I really enjoyed using DeviantScrap's ColorSplash kit which is currently featured in Somerset's Digital Studio magazine.  There are some super great papers and random elements that makes it so much fun to play with.  I am also a very big admirer of Marsha Jorgensen of Tumblefish Studios and love her collage elements that are available in her Etsy shop.  Thanks for looking!

#8 - Innocence


Credits:
Papers and Flower:  DeviantScrap Colorsplash
Frame, Arms, and Legs:  Tumblefish Studios
Body/Wings:  Createwings Designs
Word:  CrowAbout Studios

3 comments: