Welcome to Artful Journey

By the way ... the beautiful lady in my blog heading is my grandmother - I think she makes a perfect fairy!


email: artful.journey@yahoo.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

What to Do When the Mojo is Resting ...

OK, I get it when sometimes I'm just not feeling creative, but geez ... I've been in a slump for a while now and nothing seems to get me in the right mood to design anything.  I know I'll get a little jolt one day (soon hopefully) ... something will inspire me to run to my computer and play with all the stuff on it and come up with whatever it may be.  But I don't feel like me when there's nothing creative going on ... know what I mean?

What do you do when you just don't feel like creating?

Here's what I've been doing in the meantime ... a little zentangling always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment