Welcome to Artful Journey


Artful Journey is a digital scrapbooking business that specializes in creating unique digital artwork from your own photos. I will use your photos, scannable items, and word art to make a memorable and personal work of art. You will provide the photos to be used, we will develop a theme, and I will add a variety of digital elements, including papers, to finalize your unique digital art. If you have an idea, let's see if we can create it!

By the way ... the beautiful lady in my blog heading is my grandmother - I think she makes a perfect fairy!


email: artful.journey@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2012, and a creative one, too!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely art work and use of PINK (yummy)!

    I stopped by after seeing your linky to your blog at the AJC. I adore how you used your Fairy "Grand"mother in your heading ;)

    ReplyDelete