Welcome to Artful Journey

By the way ... the beautiful lady in my blog heading is my grandmother - I think she makes a perfect fairy!


email: artful.journey@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#49 - Stripes (Digital Whisper)

Well, it's a little late to post this for the 4th of July ... but better late than never!  This is a photo of my dad who served on the U.S.S. Laffey during the Korean conflict.  Several years ago, my dad, sister, and I got to visit the destroyer when it was ported at Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, and it was quite an experience.  Not a lot of room to move around ... that's for sure!  Thanks for looking, and hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July.

#49 - Stripes

With Thanks to:
Texture:  Shadowhouse Creations
Waves:  Tumble Fish Studio
Striped Paper:  Miss Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment